Before filling out a Help Ticket, you should search the Knowledgebase to see if your question has already been answered
HORTICOPIA Professional Version V users and Horticopia Education edition users
- You should make sure that you have installed the latest updates
- If the program won't start, reinstall the software from the software disk choosing update
- You can also get the latest software disk image as described in this Knowledgebase article
- If you're still having problems, fill out a Help Desk ticket and be sure to include the following information
- your operating system (Windows 7, 8, Server 2012, etc.)
- the EXACT error message that appears -- take a snip and attach it to the ticket
- Very important -- if you are running a network version, does the error occur on the server, a client workstation, both a client workstation and the server
Fill out the Help Desk Ticket. Be sure to enter your product number. If you don't know it, provide a contact name and organization so we can find you in our records.
If you do not receive a response from the Help Desk within 1 to 2 business days, check for the response in your Spam/Junk folder.
For HORTICOPIA Professional versions before Version V, we can only provide reauthorizations for the software. We no longer provide any other support. Please see our Support Policies